Yes, the kiosk will also perform the following transactions:
Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Your renewal notice or the license plate number and last four digits of the VIN
- Your current odometer reading
- Your Exemption Number if you are claiming a county-issued Veterans or other exemption
- Your Evidence of Insurance card
- You must have a valid Vehicle Emission Inspection on file (if applicable).
When to Renew
You can renew approximately 35 days prior to the expiration date listed or up to 18 months after. Late fees will be added automatically.
There is a $3 processing fee in addition to the renewal fees.
- Nevada Driver’s License
- License Plate Number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
The fee is $6 plus a $3 processing fee.
Driver History Printout
Have your Nevada Driver’s License ready. The fee is $8 plus a $1 processing fee.
Insurance Suspension Reinstatement
- Your suspension notice or the access code from it
- The registration must be suspended
- You must have current insurance on file
- You may not use a kiosk if an SR-22 is required
There is a $1 processing fee in addition to the reinstatement fees. You can renew your registration at the same time if it is due.