A fast and easy way to renew your vehicle registration.
You don’t need to take a number and wait in line. The average transaction takes less than two minutes. After paying your fees with a credit or debit card (or cash at a DMV office), a new registration document and license plate decal prints immediately. More than 6 million vehicles have been renewed at Nevada DMV Now Kiosks!
Registration Renewal in
3 Easy Steps
Scan your renewal postcard or type your license plate number
Pay your taxes and fees via credit card, debit card, or cash (most locations).
Your registration and tab prints on the spot, and you’re ready to go!
WHAT DO I NEED?
Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Your renewal notice or the license plate number and last four digits of the VIN
- Your current odometer reading
- Your Exemption Number if you are claiming a county-issued Veterans or other exemption
- Your Evidence of Insurance card
- You must have a valid Vehicle Emission Inspection on file (if applicable)
When to Renew
You can renew approximately 35 days prior to the expiration date listed or up to 18 months after. Late fees will be added automatically.
There is a $4 processing fee in addition to the renewal fees.